Samsung UN55C7000 - Honestly ... just for the consumer ... buy this HDTV | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

Samsung UN55C7000 - Honestly ... just for the consumer ... buy this HDTV

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am simple tastes. Simple pleasures. Simple necessity. I research a purchase enough to know that it sticks around 5 to 10 years depending on how much technology changes, look at my budget and get the best buy I can do.


That said, my duty was to 1080p, 240 Hz, 55-Inch with a Blue Ray player. I do not want about 3D this point, but when I saw this television, which included 3-D, the Blue Ray (3D) and glasses (such as How to Trian your dragons), a film for a price below the price was only for this TV sets in the previous weeks, I fly it up. The results are wonderful, pure and simple. I have seen with Train Your Dragon 3D glasses and have been frankly amazed.

Yes, in this day and age, everyone wants to be the expert of what they know and poo-poo anything that is not professional quality, not top-of-the-line whatever and will write extensively about it...and this is actually a good thing for sure. But to me, does the technology deliver? Absolutely! Was I blown to the back of my seat. Absolutely. Was the quality of the picture great? Absolutely. Will 99.98% of purchasers like this product? No. They will LOVE it. The rest can write 10,000 words about how and why spending the extra money will prove to be the better choice for exactly 6 weeks until the next more-awesome thing comes along to trump today's tech.

In simpler terms ... you want something that is great and will last for years? How to get it. And here is pretty cheap to say yes, and you will not regret the purchase if your life has more to do with your own fun with what you have, instead of always thinking about what you might have.

There will always be Ferrari (or similar), but I think the rest of us simply enjoy a very well built, reliable, affordable car with a good sound system that will last. This is what to buy. Duke owners of Porsche and Ferrari off the track the performance of the time and probably will never have every day, though. And if you like the first ... be willing to pay for the experience that comes with it. It works a lot for my 1-2 hours a day viewing experience.

0 comments: