VIZIO XVT3D554SV 55-inch 3D LED HDTV - Best 3D HDTV on the Market | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

VIZIO XVT3D554SV 55-inch 3D LED HDTV - Best 3D HDTV on the Market

Saturday, July 2, 2011

VIZIO XVT3D554SV 55-inch 1080p 480Hz 3D LED HDTV with  Full Array TruLED, Smart Dimming and VIZIO Internet AppsI have had this TV since mid-February and had to come back and post a comment. I do not think that nothing could be better than my VF552XVT. The man I was wrong. I watched several 3D HDTV for months before buying this and that television, hands down, is probably the best HD and Full HD 3D TV market in the price range under $5,000. I looked at Samsung, Sony, Panasonic and LG and, in my opinion, the deputy had smoked all the books home to book.


The HD will certainly have their eyes wide open in amazement, but 3D is stuck on stupid, only able to say WOW every thirty seconds or more for a while . My wife was blown. Their full 3D glasses and 1080p technology assets are made by the undisputed champions of the new 3D world, RealD, the same company that makes the 3D technology used in theaters. And I think that everything that could be removed from their bag of trick because the image is simply stunning 3D ridiculous. Some tinkering parameters and all was good.

Some people complain about the ghost and I know this has nothing to do with the television itself, but rather the content. The only time I saw a ghost when I was looking at the contents of my cable company. I've never seen ghosting on a 3D game or Blu-ray 3D rented from cable companies or Sony's PlayStation store. The images are surprisingly clear with incredible depth of field, realistic colors rich and robust.

And the glasses go, I suggest you look into the network. We got our glasses at unbelievable prices for RealD 3D glasses active certificates. We all BJ Wholesale Club in the store. SAM'S CLUB has them. Our first package of 2 was $150. I returned a week later and they were $130, so I'm another package of 2. About a week later, I decided to take another couple and were up by $100. I took 6 pairs of these glasses impressive for under $400 and now I have a lot more people coming by. Also, I had the TV for $ 1,799 and a pair of HDMI 1.4 ($39.99) from species BJ 2% more. So I took it all for under $2200. You can not get this TV offers similar technology and glass than any other company for that price.

So my advice to you if you want to experience the most affordable Full HD 3D visualization, both for the purchase of this TV, making Vizio HDMI 1.4, a package of 2 pairs of 3D glasses Vice couple and prepare to be surprised every time again immediately. But do not worry. The wonder is not permanent. Your intellect will return after a few minutes of constant viewing.

Overall Customer Rating is 4.0/5

VIZIO XVT3D554SV Features

  • 54.64-inch diagonal TruLED LCD HDTV with 1080p resolution, full HD 3D, and VIZIO internet apps
  • Full HD 3D immerses you in the action with high-definition 3D by VIZIO (active-shutter glasses sold separately)
  • Full-array TruLED backlighting with Smart Dimming (120 zones) delivers realistic, vivid video with amazing contrast
  • Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with Internet Apps for access to Netflix, VUDU HD movies, Pandora internet radio, and more
  • 480Hz SPS Smooth Motion technology delivers 480 scenes per second, for clarity of fast action scenes and blur-free images


1 comments:

Thanks for the review of that led tv. Great to know about it that it is full 3D with High Definition video. I like your review..