Toshiba 46WX800U 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz Cinema Series 3D LED TV Review | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

Toshiba 46WX800U 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz Cinema Series 3D LED TV Review

Friday, July 1, 2011

Toshiba 46WX800U 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz Cinema Series 3D LED TV, BlackChoosing: I have been on the market for a new TV, but I was not going to get a 3D TV until I saw the sale on Amazon, which had included the Blu-ray glasses from $1,299. That good to pass up since I was planning to spend close of a normal LED/LCD TV anyway. There have been some sales of Panasonic and Samsung, but I chose Toshiba. This TV was replaced by 3.5 years, 50" Toshiba HD DLP. It was a very good 3D product, so I decided to exercise a little of brand loyalty. In addition, since Toshiba was one of the the last big manufacturers to release their 3D TV, I thought it would be probably the best picture, because they had more time to perfect their technology. This may be a flawed logic, but it worked for me. there was virtually no comment when I bought this TV, so I kept my fingers crossed.


Shipping:  I've been waiting for this thing as get to me - although it took me for five days, it seemed forever! The box had a huge hole in it (seemed to have kicked) and the back of the TV had a small dent. I signed up for this with the recognition that has been unprecedented, so if it did not work, I could return it. These things have an expedition is known to be rough on packages. The hematoma does not bother me (how it worked), so I brought home.

Installing: Back to home, was out of the box. This TV is very thin! It also surprisingly heavy (not too big, but is heavier than it looks). The base is attacked as it should be - pretty self explanatory. Plugged it and turned on. The TV I walked through the configuration as it should. The picture is very great - I do not have cable (I know), but the OTA stations seemed wonderful. It was very clean pictures. The response time was very quick to change channels (it was a bit slow on the DLP TV) Toshiba has options to change the image are endless -. I'm still tinkering with the image (although as it is made out the box is great).

With 3D: I bought A Christmas Carol, and Monsters Vs. Aliens (excluding eBay) in 3D. The installation is identical to a standard DVD player, but I think you need a HDMI 1.4 to transmit the 3D image. I hope this front, but fortunately I did some research before the TV arrived and ordered a cable for $7. It's not a big deal, but I would be angry if I had to make a trip to Best Buy to buy a $50 cable. For glasses, just pull the tab of the battery-saving light (you will see, if you do not know what I mean) and is ready to go. You can tell when the glasses are allowed because the changes of light through the lens. I think I had to change the TV to automatically detect the 3D, but a message appears and tells you what to do when you see a disk in 3D, so all you have to do.

STANDARD/Blu-Ray: Fantasy. There is not much more. It is a beautiful image with incredible detail. I thought that with old DLP HD Toshiba was a great movie, but I do not know if I will be able to look back on this TV due to the improvement on it. My blu-ray was really amazed at this TV. There are many settings, you can do for the you like picture, which is nice (I use no doubt, but is more of a comfort thing).


I did not know what to expect. After I ordered the 46" I started reading you need a bigger screen to enjoy 3D and I'm worried. Fortunately, it was not true! The picture is much more alive only in theaters. When I put A Christmas Carol, all I could do was smile. I read a lot of stuff here and there, people had questions about the 3D television ghosts and double images. It 's actually happened during a scene from A Christmas Carol , but I'm not really sure why (was that a character's nose has a ghost image during a scene) and it did not happen in other parties or other movies. I made it clear that the 3D image is better when the TV is about setting the most. I'm sure someone can explain why, but I can not. This was especially true during A Christmas Carol, a film that is very "dark" to begin.

Summary: Spend the money for this Toshiba 3D if you're in the market for a new TV. Amazon is current agreement includes everything you need for 3D (except for HDMI 1.4), and the picture is incredible. I think it will take long before the 3D TV falls much lower (at least a good). There is not much in terms of 3D media at the moment but I will.



Toshiba 46WX800U 3D LED TV Review

Toshiba 46WX800U Key Features

  • 46-inch 3D LED TV with full-HD 1080p resolution, 240Hz refresh rate, and 7,000,000:1 contrast ratio
  • Pair with Toshiba Active Shutter 3D glasses to enjoy broadcast and Blu-ray 3D content in HD resolution
  • Built-in Wi-Fi for accessing Net TV services including Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Pandora, YouTube and many more
  • Wide media support with DLNA certification and playback of several digital video, music, and image formats
  • PixelPure 5G 14-bit internal digital video processor increases gradation levels for smoother, clearer images


0 comments: