Samsung UN40D6400 - Great TV great 3D quality | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

Samsung UN40D6400 - Great TV great 3D quality

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Long before I had the TV for a day and so far I have tried everything on it and is just fabulous. We have DirecTV and the HD package, you have access to a 3D channel. The SSG-BEARER 3100gb 3D glasses and wow it was fantastic. I saw a previous comment that someone said that 3D is useless, could not be more wrong. Not sure what they looked, but I was out and left my family tries to do, because I've seen.


They all agree it was fantastic. Can I put a movie in 3D (Tron) and the same result was excellent in every way you want 3D. As for the remaining options on TV, smart applications are more than enough for u have a good time with the image quality is perfect in HD TV and the same is very compact. For 1000, it is useful to have defintly a TV anywhere in your home ...



0 comments: