Mitsubishi WD-65638 65-Inch 3D-Ready DLP HDTV Buying Guide | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

Mitsubishi WD-65638 65-Inch 3D-Ready DLP HDTV Buying Guide

Monday, July 4, 2011

Mitsubishi WD-65638 65-Inch 3D-Ready DLP HDTVAn economical way to access the 3D view, the Mitsubishi WD-65638 65 inch 1080p HDTV has the home theater DLP technology, which is 1000 times faster than LCD technology - which provides a more realistic view, sharper 2D and 3D. It comes with the 3D-ready viewing technology, which offers the best opportunity to enjoy 3D content at home.


The Mitsubishi 638 series features 6-color processor, which offers strong, bright colors and realistic, which produces whiter whites and a wide range of colors, plus a rate of 120Hz sub-frame to ensure blur-free pictures in the movie "Action Quick and fast sports. Other features include three HDMI ports, stereo speakers, 20 watts of total power, and Energy Star 4.0 qualification.

Mitsubishi WD-65638 Features

  • 65-inch DLP HDTV with intensely vivid 2D and fully immersive 3D viewing
  • Delivers incredible picture performance at an exceptional value
  • 120Hz Sub-Frame Rate for a blur-free picture during fast action; stereo speakers (10w x 2)
  • 3 HDMI Inputs; 2 Rear Component/Composite Video Inputs
  • Measures 58.2 x 39.5 x 16 inches with stand; Energy Star 4.0 qualified

Mitsubishi WD-65638 Connection


  • HDMI (with CEC): 3
  • Component: 2
  • Composite A/V: 2 (shared with Component)
  • RF: 1
  • USB port: 1 (for updates and maintenance)
  • Digital audio output: 1 optical


 
Overall Rating from Customer is 4.0/5



Mitsubishi WD-65638 65-Inch 3D-Ready DLP HDTV


This will be short and sweet. I bought this TV a couple of weeks ago. Big TV. This morning I connected the PS3 Starter Kit and my 3D. The 3D quality is phenomenal. And as good as what I saw in the theater. The best thing is to Mitsubishi DLP is the technology used in the same theater. It 'also cheaper than other brands. So if you are considering a 3D, I recommend Mitsubishi . I've seen Samsung, Sony and Panasonic and the only 3D TV is good and maybe a little 'better than the Panasonic (but too high a price). If you own a PS3, 3D ready, if you do not need to buy a Blu 3D ray. This is certainly the way to go. You will not be disappointed ....

Wow. My Blu-Ray and HD-DVD collection is alive again. Every night, this beautiful destination to combine television with my system around nearby field and experience of the film! Donnie Yen has never started so well. This is my first HDTV at all. I was on board from the beginning. I do not like 3D, so when half the resolution of scanning in 3D mode does not concern me. I bought this to have a big tv and that's what I got. After calibration with spears and calibration Munsil Blu-ray, I tried what I feel is actually a better experience for me to get to the cinema. I have the TV only 1.5 times the screen width away from my couch Central. The screen is actually two-thirds of the site on the one hand, if the correct distances.

I saw some clarity to customers the derogatory remarks and color TV. The TV looks amazing. I respect the plasma screens and even though I like the softness of the plasma, I chose this TV instead. The size can not be beaten. Especially at this price. Does not stop for two weeks. I understand that I will have to replace the bulb once in a while. A friend of mine has a 60 inch DLP and it seems about 60 hours per week. It took three years to claim a replacement bulb. He said it was simple and light bulbs are only $ 100 now. The choice is yours. Mitsubishi actually cleaner than the LCD display black, but is more sensitive to ambient light reflections.

Television reacts much faster than LCD TVs of video games. I have a PS3, Wii and 360 in my living room. Even if the Wii is not HD, the refresh rate of the DLP and television in particular, is much more efficient than LCD models, and then the Wii Remote feels more responsive. Twitch games like Contra: Rebirth and HardCorps: Uprising benefit from this lack of motion blur even involuntary. Games such as Transformers: Battle for Cybertron and Dead Space is able to play without starting the contrast now. I used to have to turn off the backlight to see in dark areas of my LCD TV. Not anymore. I am a happy camper and I continue to be surprised when I turn on the TV.



0 comments: