Samsung UN40D6400 - BEST TV FOR THE MONEY | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

Samsung UN40D6400 - BEST TV FOR THE MONEY

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boy I was like a kid at Christmas when the UPS guy showed up with this child. When he reached the door, I was shocked at how thin the box was just the box! After extraction and creation, I was immediately sure that I made the right choice. You'll hear again and again how nice this TV is, and I'm sorry, but I need to get my point :-) The card-thin or ultra bezzle is great. The picture quality is amazing, colors pop and even if the automatic movement 120Hz, more is not for everyone, is always spectacular. In this regard, I must say that after reading so many comments from people who do not like the Auto Motion Plus (or soap opera of influence), I think it's important to note that, by raising all the parameters seem strange ... does not make sense for this.


I moved to my best, but my vibration only 4 or 5 .... I find that to be adjusted based on the schedule. My One and Only problem is that it comes with 3D glasses ..... I know it's not a huge problem, but it is believed that the amount of pay TV would be able to take in about $ 40 glasses is not it? One more thing ... person with only one point .... BUY THE DISTANCE QWERTY! is a real pain, trying to use the SMART Hub T9. I'm sure I lost a lot, but there is much to talk about .... is a big TV for the money.



0 comments: