VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D TV Review | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D TV Review

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D Full Array TruLED with Smart Dimming LCD HDTV 480 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps
VIZIO XVT3D474SV 47-Inch Full HD 3D Full Array TruLED with Smart Dimming LCD HDTV 480 Hz SPS with VIZIO Internet Apps
Brand : Vizio Model : XVT3D474SV

Overall Rating 4.0/5 :


Technical
  • Full HD 3D immerses you in the action with high-definition 3D by VIZIO
  • Full-array TruLEDTM backlighting with Smart Dimming (160 zones)
  • VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in dual-band 802.11n WiFi
  • 480 Hz SPS
  • 10 million to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio

Description from manufactory

The 47-inch Vizio LCD HDTV Vizio truLED full range of 3D Internet applications by providing advanced technology and high-definition 3D for your home in an elegant Vice. Immerse yourself in a fantastic 3D environment with 3D Vizio HD and SRS TruSurround HD audio. Smart Array Backlight truLED black-out (160 areas), 10 million to 1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 480 Hz SPS processing fluid movement provides the best image quality possible, in an intelligent way, offering vibrant colors and deep black. Built-in dual-band 802.11n WiFi brings you even more high-definition, on-demand content straight from the Internet to your home. With VIZIO Internet Apps, you can check the news, weather, and your friends’ Facebook and Twitter feeds. Update your own status using the included Bluetooth remote with full slide-out keypad!

Enjoy vivid colors and deep blacks, with a full range of Vizio truLED intelligent dimming backlight 160 in the region with 480Hz processing, fluid motion, clearly without blurring. A dynamic contrast ratio 10,000,000:1 offers deeper blacks and brighter whites and SRS TruSurround HD delivers fills the sound stage. Or contact the Deputy Internet applications - streaming movies and TV shows from Netflix and Amazon, listening to music through Rhapsody, see your personal photos from Flickr, or update their Facebook status and Twitter. Built-in Wi-Fi allows a breeze, and the universal remote control Bluetooth offers a full QWERTY keyboard. 

Bring home the excitement! Immerse yourself in the habit of high-definition 3D. Using the latest technology for the best 3D experience 3d Vizio offers movies, sports, games and more come to life like never before. Add a pair of 3D glasses and an active Vice Blu-ray and some 3D action.  [...]


Reviews

Received the set about 2 weeks ago. I paired the TV with Onkyo and Infinity April 1 log point Five 5.1 system. They are mostly comments on the video when I have my audio from April. The installation was fairly easy. He had all the necessary cables (Monoprice). Using the AVR to convert all signals to 1080p. I have a cable from the AVR to the TV. My Xbox is the old model so I have to use the connection component along w / Digital Toslink cable for the Xbox in April seems impressive.

All handles DVD, Netflix and play too well. In some dark scenes I had some pixelation Takers DVD. It 'happened once. The other two films on DVD that I watched, I noticed no pixelation. I think after changing the settings on the TV and all was corrected in April. I'm sure the days go by and I tweak as you get exactly where I want. I played two of Force 4 and Gears of War 2 and were beyond my expectations. Amazing what can I say. I have seen no delays or interruptions when I was completely immersed in the great battle scenes in Gears. The game is fairly dark, but do not remember seeing pixelation. Play Group is a new experience. The views and tracks just a perfect look.

I have my DirecTV HD signal provider look fantastic Sat. Game of Thrones looks like a damn DVD! Standard HD TV seems to be too large when the AVR is to make the up-conversion, but the TV can handle 1080p without problems. I watched the NBA Finals and the NHL and the television does not stop the high speed action with ease. No blur at all. I think the 480Hz refresh rate does its job! I saw some LED lighting device and simply do not pop as The Complete Led ago.

I also have an AppleTV connected and seems too large. In this case, the AVR is to convert 720p signals to 1080p and your TV supports all current. Using Airplay watch my vids iPhone is really cool. The vids look really good and no matter how crappy my vids have the video quality is perfect and there is no motion blur at all. Problem areas? There are a few. No deal breakers for me though. 3D TV is using active techniques.

Although I have not tested this out (no party 3d). The majority of statements today are passive. This means that the glasses make the most of the work and are therefore more expensive. Again, this is not a deal breaker for me, because I do not use the 3D capabilities at all. Requests for VIA are OK. They are very lazy and Pandora seems to hang quite a lot '"then use the possibilities of the network during the month of April to play my Pandora. Netflix is ​​pretty good, but I use the Xbox for this. The application of the time Yahoo is OK . Flickr is OK. I do not see myself with this a little well-to-maturity '. "However, with my Xbox, AppleTV and in April all the characteristics of the network they prefer.

Then, using your TV as a monitor is virtually the work of giant hands down. I looked at the Samsungs, Sony, LG, and yet is not specific with regard to the refresh rate and LED complete package for this price range. Simple as that. When you try to search for a specific set of evolving and buy as much as possible. We expect to have this set for at least 6 years. Do not be afraid to buy a Vizio. Now is a great player with the other three!




Accessories




0 comments: