Panasonic VIERA TC-50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

Panasonic VIERA TC-50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last year I bought a Panasonic Plasma HDTV 42" , the image is so strong that when Amazon and Panasonic put a promotion to save another $400.00 for the purchase of this plasma  50-inch, Blu-ray and 3D glasses 3D Avitar starter set, I could not resist, I have also registered an increase of 20% because I had a code from my Amazon Chase card for an additional 20% discount and then made my purchase at least every 3 to $1,100 saving of almost 50%!


Now on review .... I'm just a voice like the TV at 4 stars because it has the freshness as accurate as my HDTV 42" Plasma Panasonic (TC-P42G10) which is also a strong image of how I've ever seen. I think the reason is that the size HDTV you should simply is 1080 lines of resolution, the more pixels than HDTV. So the more the TV picture Grainer. In my experience 46" HDTV than I would buy something more than the size, you begin to see a less obvious unless do not you sit 12 feet or more away from the TV.

Now, having said all that, the quality is still good and alive. There is confusion in the fast-moving sporting events or movies, plasma is better for you. We watched the film in 3D avitar with starter kit and glasses, I must say that the 3D display was impressive. There were no problems with 3D works as advertised and was very nice and cool! The glasses were a little uncomfortable behind the ears after an hour though. Only problem I had is that my Pioneer Elite A/V receiver that I bought last year does not support HDMI 1.4, HDMI 1.4 receiver has the support or if you connect the Blu-Ray audio Direct 3D TV, then run to reciver.

The shipping is always my biggest fear of consumer electronics. My HDTV has arrived last year in good shape, but I was still a little concerned that this TV has been even greater. Amazon has done something brilliant this year, they built a box that produces is part of the triangle box. This window of a triangle that developed Amazon does not allow shippers to define the television side or upside down, forcing them to return the TV, as expected, over here!

In summary: This TV is always a good living image, but because of its size (have 1080 lines) you will be able to sit 12-15 feet for clarity, so if you do not buy this small space. 3D works as expected and is very crisp, the glasses should be? If you are a 3D A/V receiver supports HDMI 1.4. Do not be afaid this package on your TV so that carriers are required to respect the mandate of the factory this way, when the ship! Big TV (if you can see 12-15 feet) and it great price.

VIERA TC-P50GT25 3D

Related
 

0 comments: