Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 46-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV Review | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 46-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV Review

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 46-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV, Black
  



In search of HDTV, which offers more of everything you want? Sony 46-inch 3D HDTV KDL-46EX720 could be just what you need. Sony offers state of the art technology for the action sequences more fluid at high speed and a sharp, crisp images and natural. Easy Internet connectivity offers streaming video call with Skype, access files on your home network, and then some. And if you like having fun with an extra dimension, just add a pair of 3D glasses for maximum immersion.

With the Sony BRAVIA KDL-46EX720 46" LED HDTV class, you can watch fast action movies and sporting events in crystal detail with X-Reality Engine™. In addition to advanced power management The Sony KDL 46EX720 46" Class LED HDTV Ready Wi-Fi®, which allows instant hit film river, TV shows and the latest music Qriocity™,Netflix ® , Hulu Plus™, YouTube™, Pandora® and many others when he says UWA BR100-wireless adapter (sold separately). [...]

Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 Features

  • 46-inch display with full 3D HD (1080p) picture quality (1920 x 1080 native panel resolution)
  • LED backlighting for incredible contrast, slim design, and energy efficiency
  • Sony's X-Reality Engine sharpens images for a clear, vivid, life-like picture
  • Internet TV for wide variety of streaming media and other Internet content
  • Experience smooth motion detail and clarity with Motionflow 240 technology
Technical Details

  • Brand Name: Sony
  • Model: KDL46EX720
  • Display Technology: LED-lit
  • Display Size: 46 inches
Download Docs for Sony KDL46EX720 (PDF)


Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 First Look by CNET

  Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 46-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV
I just bought this Sony from Amazon. It came super fast three days. I love this TV has everything you could want, and one of, if not the best image of an HDTV today. Check Consumer Reports and C-Net review. I have 4 Sony HDTV. I am very pleased with all of them, no problems what-so-ever with any of them, 60" to 32". This new line of Sony's HDTV Tech "Motionflow". 120Hz. For 960hz. The 3D works fine. If you want a great HDTV, it's a great price. I highly recommend this TV.

Great 3D TV
I can see the pores on the face of Sigourney Weaver in Aliens. The web interface is nice. If you want any kind of bass in the sound of your sucking ... get a low profile IncediBase ZVOX 575, into a single high performance surround sound system and you're done. The virtual surround sound is good for the voice. I use them both at the same time.

I did not expect all the different widescreen formats to be a problem. He may have bought a measure for all the black space that houses the diff format, but it is expensive and not yet released when I bought my 720. I paid $250 more than elsewhere. Argh.

I bought the Bravia Blu-Ray only because he had built in wifi ... wifi dongle seems to be very exhausted. Nice TV. You probably will not use the 3D ... lol. Who cares. Nice menu and interface. Amazon video service is pretty cool too. Free vids for Amazon Prime, who compete with Netflix members. Netflix on-screen application is terrible.

My Second Sony TV.
My first Sony TV has been damaged by my son. So I asked if you should get a different TV that Samsung. After much searching settled. It 'features a large color and brightness for the price. After the first TV, I realized that Bravia Sync is very important for me to control the PS3 with the remote control. In this way you will not need the remote control at home.

One thing I learned while shopping for television that shopping is cheap and keep the television TV 2.5k + tab, if you compare this TV with 2.5k Samsung TV, is surely going to lose in terms of clarity and depth of color and once you get the right TV, it always seems good for you, unless a guy who had a tv in the house is 2.5k.

However this is only my point of view, television is good, look good in my living room and the color depth is better than kdl46ex620 model. The 3D aspect of the Internet and does not attract me, because these characteristics are not often used, but you want to search for "best" image for your enjoyment.

The speakers are not great, but OK. I have Bose speakers so it's not a fair comparison. Those with no external speakers can still enjoy. The speed of channel change is good and better than my previous Sony TV. But I think that the slower rate of increase in the volume of bits. "I have not tested the role of Internet services, such as Roku I do this part well.

Over all, this is a good 3D TV for the price.




0 comments: