Samsung UN55C8000 Good 3D TV As I had hoped | Full HD 3D TV Reviews Blog
 

Samsung UN55C8000 Good 3D TV As I had hoped

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I bought this TV with a new Samsung BD player Samsung BD-C6900 3D 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player W/5pc Hook Up Kit and a compatible receiver Sony STR-DH810 3D 7.1 A receiver channel A/V inputs with HD 7 [3D compatible]. I have glasses, but Samsung SSG-P2100S/ZA Shrek 3-D Starter Kit, the All Blacks were bought on Amazon.


Delivery is 4 stars, simply because the tracking information was limited to "the structure of the left" for its delivery. Waste of time to check, but the delivery was free, and I had a ($ 2100 after using a price guarantee) on the big. Amazon is just, well, Amazing.

Samsung 3D TV LED UN55C8000 works perfectly. Blackest black I could imagine. I have seen in the comments of others there is concern about "flash-lighting" in the corners, but in my vision darkened room, none of this has been less visible. No one pixel less than perfect, though. Light enough to mount on the wall was not painful. Thin enough that I wonder how tight hold. Big enough to use as a computer screen across the room and see the text. I am a crazed fan.

Works with Blu-Ray. It works with the receiver. Dish Network, well. The Mac mini I write, fine. 3D (Shrek) better than the local cinema, I think. I probably will not go back! No problem. It 's just beautiful, and everything I expected.

OK, one negative. I agree, the remote is not the best I've ever used. I prefer if the light from a distance would no longer remain a little 'back (maybe a setting that I have not found?), I gave the remote to 4 stars instead of 5. Customer service 4 stars, because their site is difficult to navigate. I've never had to contact them on my other Samsung TV (a 32-inch 1080p 120Hz 2D. Model) or this, so I have nothing to judge the site.

Samsung 3D tv
Samsung UN55C8000 55-Inch 3D LED HDTV

0 comments: